Perch Bunk Bed by Oeuf
This product is currently sold out.
The elegant Perch bunk bed is the perfect centerpiece for any child's room. Its compact footprint leaves plenty of room for play and additional furnishings. The versatile Perch easily separates into a loft bed and a standalone twin, giving many configuration options.
Safe: Meets all federal safety standards. Australian standards recommends the top bunk for children 9 and older. Weight limit for the top bunk is 115kg.
Smart Design: Easy to assemble. Sturdy frame and solid rails on top bunk. Angled ladder, with safety tread for safer climbing, can be securely attached on either side of the bed. Optional guard rails for lower bunk available. Lower than a conventional bunk bed, improving accessibility. Loft and twin bed can be separated at any point.
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility.
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling of finishing material through licensed collecting facilities
Mattress: Both upper and lower bunks take a standard twin mattress 191cm L x 99cm W (not included). Top bunk mattress max 18cm thick.
Dimensions: 197cm W x 162.5cm H x 107.5cm D